Sunday, April 01, 2007

Writing blogs

I have never had the problem of having something to write about, but can't write... until recently...

So many things happened recently, I don't even know how to write about it... partly because many people involved or not involved are reading my blog... haha!!

I need more patience and wisdom... and serenity to accept things I cannot change, and trust God to do the right thing.

I am so sad that the sermon seemed to be turned into a war zone today... Just how far one can go to criticize their "enemy"... (there's no relationship on what he said with the background of the Bible passage he used... the whole background was substituted by something else.) so many people are filled with hatred/despise/misunderstanding... it's just plain sad...

No comments: