Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Fine Line

Remember I talked about getting tickets for a talk that will be delivered by Dr. Stephen Lee 李思敬博士 some time ago?

HAHA! Just read this article someone wrote on this weird phenomenon on the Christian Times! (The article is in Chinese)

I have to admit there's really ONLY a very very fine line between pop idol and this whole thing... I remember I used to wonder if this is the reason why God had to send Dr. Lee to Canada.

And I have always thanked God for his teachings, because they helped me through a lot of problems and spiritual revivals, and God revealed his plans to me through them.

I think this is the way to differentiate this-- to remember God is the one behind all these.

btw, I just realised there're two different events (at least) where he'll speak during this trip. (One is already over... the other one is coming next week...)

No comments: