Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thanksgiving

I have never wanted to go to New Zealand for examination course UNTIL I knew last year my colleagues managed to get $15000 for the course+ accommodation+ plane ticket... PLUS I can get ~2 weeks of STUDY LEAVE (No need to use my annual leave!!)

SO I applied... Only 5 places are available for overseas candidates, so they need to draw lots from the applicants, I don't even know if I can get leave from the department (it's also decided by drawing lots)

One of my friends told me to pray for it, I told her if God wanted me to go, then I'll get it, if not, it's okay.

Last week, I knew I was one of the five overseas applicants who managed to get a place.

And I was the first on the leave application draw...

The only thing I can say is a thanksgiving prayer.

P.S. I don't know if I can get the reimbursement until March/April after the board meeting... Now you know why you should NOT donate money to Tung Wah Group, HAHA!!

No comments: