Sunday, February 25, 2007

Just when you think your condition is bad...

you realise you're not that bad actually...

Got to talk to a few of my friends who's got different problems yesterday, try to offer comfort/advice/listening...

God always talks to me. Even when I don't want to listen. By action. People often say they cannot see God's works in their life. (When I was a teenager, I used to think that way.) God always showed me in one way or another that He did not forget about me.

And God also told me all sorts of stuff He wants me to do for Him.

Kind of like Elijah I supposed (the experience, not me, so don't go crazy saying I'm saying I'm as good as Elijah.) At the caves after God told Elijah there were many more prophets other than him. He just told him to go and do all sorts of stuff for Him.

Just when I wanted to shut myself in a closet and never got out, He told me to go out and give me all sorts of things to do...

ok, I'll get the job done. =)

No comments: