Friday, February 23, 2007

......

Don't know if you've been wondering why there's been no posts on this blog for like 2 week??

The truth is I've been trying to evade from God... just trying to shut Him in a closet and then when I'm mad, get Him out and shout at Him and then shut Him right back into the closet... (More like He's allowing me time to get off with my temper tantrum... haha, to be honest.) It's not like I don't talk to Him, just that I don't want Him to talk back... unhappy AND mad...

sigh... finally let Him out...

what you know in your mind, and what you feel in your heart... why can't they be the same?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, I know this feeling exactly. But I believe one fine day, after much pain/suffering/experiences, HE will guide your heart and your mind to connect up. Just like yeah it clicks! No one will understand but you and HE will! =D

aMy said...

hope it clicks... the fact is I just feel I have to let Him out, coz I have so much to do and I can't do anything when my relationship with Him is bad...

Unknown said...

I see... keep you in my prayers.