Sunday, January 21, 2007

Talking and NOT doing anything... rantings of a not so very crazy girl!

I hate it when people just talk and talk and do NOTHING!

How are you supposed to work with this type of people??

I lost my temper today when someone just kept on someone should do make a list of emails of all the people and send certain materials to them. I told him all the emails are available, you can send them to all. And he said, "What?! Copy and paste them all?"

So WHAT???!!! What are you going to do? Sit there and do nothing? You think it's such a great idea, don't just TALK. Talk is NOTHING! You do it OR ask someone to do it, as a matter of fact, I got all the emails addresses already grouped under a group in my email account.

You don't ask someone to do it, and you don't do it, and YOU JUST KEEP ON COMPLAINING THIS IS AN INEFFICIENT WAY OF SPREADING THE NEWS!!

I hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(P.S. Ms. S, if you ever read this post and wonder who this guy is, it's your nemesis... ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

唉,這種合作關係好不容易,委屈你了。