Monday, July 30, 2007

Forgiveness again... (continued)

As I have mentioned last week, I have got this huge problem with forgiveness.

Thanks for all the good friends who have listened to the whole story and gave me their support. =)

And then on Saturday, God answered my prayers. A friend from overseas sent me a message through MSN (even when I was "invisible" again!) and then we chatted. She was the only one who gave me a reasonable suggestion on how to do this. =) I had already had a idea, but still no idea on how to implement the details. Apart from encouragement, support, she gave me some very good suggestions.

Thank God and thank you. (You know who you are, I have already thanked you through MSN.)

It's so obviously one of God's work again. For me to be able to trust God to be a better justice-maker and practise forgiveness. And also give me instructions on exactly how to do it. =) Let's hope I can forget this soon. =) (For details, pls refer to my previous post. Don't be disappointed if you found it too vague, it was deliberately so. If you want details, email me or call me or MSN me. haha!)

No comments: