Saturday, September 08, 2007

Edited song from Streams of Praise

I have received this in email today. Sorry but it's in Putonghua and the lyrics is in simplified Chinese.

I have recently written a song. I have changed the lyrics to the SOP song 全新的你. Many people have used this song at evangelical events and more have been touched by it. But the thing is, it is not entirely correct and not complete Gospel. My mission is to remind us to be extremely careful with our "Christian Songs" nowadays as many are theologically incorrect and some are very dangerous. I hope by changing the lyrics to a popular song, it would create a bigger impact. The video below has the song with Simplified Chinese subtitles. If you find it helpful, please send it to your friends, especially new Christians.

No comments: