Monday, March 12, 2007

CGST offers diploma/master of Biblical studies!! Part time only!! Finally!!

I just received the latest newletter from CGST.

Starting from this summer, there'll be diploma & master for Biblical Studies, though in Putonghua, but it's ok! A pity this year's course is in July... and deadline for July leave application is the first 3 days of March... sigh... I'll join next year, probably can't join next Jan, need to take exams... so happy!!!

Take a look if you're interested! Click here.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It is indeed attractive... but then it seems I need to take 2 weeks off each time right?

aMy said...

Two weeks off seems better than quitting the job, or flying to Canada for summer school (that's what I planned to do before, to go to Regent for summer and spring school)

Anonymous said...

you know it is somehow difficult for me to get the two specific weeks off... hmmmm... but it is time to show the power of Him

aMy said...

Bao, God will help you if this is His will =) I am sure about it

Anonymous said...

^ ___ ^