Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vanness Wu

So amazing, I was just watching TV, and then through this addiction to Autumn's concerto, God actually talked to me and encouraged me through Vanness' story.

Just found this interview of his on youtube.



I don't usually like reading/watching personal testimony, if not for this addiction to Autumn's concerto, I'd never start watching these testimonies of his. haha

Through his changes (the most obvious of all, his promise of abstinence), one can see God's PRESENCE.

I remembered his story during the filming of the Autumn's concerto, he realised how his pride and preoccupation with his own album have been affecting his performance. And he changed his attitude with God's help, and then the director noted a marked improvement in his acting in the drama.

His problems and God's help have been good reminders for me, because I have been suffering from similar problems myself.

And there is recent incident of his employee being arrested for using marijuana, his response with Titus 2:6-8 (this is the first time I have ever opened the Bible because of something an artiste said, hahaha) was a very good reminder to me as well. We should strive to be a good role model, by showing integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech. I should probably shut my mouth up more.

And every day he spends one hour in prayer in the morning... I'm really feeling bad about spending too little time with God...

No comments: