Saturday, November 07, 2009

7 Nov 2009

From one of the sharings from the morning assembly from CGST, the teacher talked about what being a fan is like. You'll go and share his work with people and admire his work (even though everyone looks at the same thing, you see them differently.) hahaha!! :) For a crazy fan like me, I hope one day I'll feel the same towards the Gospel. However, during this week I do think God uses me in different and unexpected ways, even through my addiction, hahahahaha!!

Psalms 4:4
When you are disturbed (or angry), do no sin, ponder it on your beds, and be silent.

God, help me remember this.

From the book Sacred Rhythm,
Intercessory prayer is not primarily about believing we know what someone else needs
and then trying to tell God what the answer is. It is not about wrestling some result from God. Intercessory prayer is more about recognising that we do not know how to pray for others-- or ourselves for that matter-- but the Holy Spirit knows.

No comments: