Sunday, November 12, 2006

How to serve God the best way I can?

This week, a couple of things happened.

God is trying to teach me various things on how to serve Him. And I'm learning.

Learning is painful process.

Just as what I wrote earlier, I'm trying to serve God, not myself. And I'm learning. To identify what God wanted me to learn, not what people tell me to do, and not what I wanted to do.

And I see more and more people whom I can work together for God. Different talents really can work together.

And God gave me some insight on the problems I'm going to face when I continue to serve God. I have never imagined these before. Thank You for preparing me. Please teach me how to deal with these. From my understanding, my way of doing things need some adjustment, but it's still the way You wanted me to go. O Lord, help me to serve you the best way I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is your hand recently??

Anonymous said...

Well forget to leave my name
I am Kin Yan

aMy said...

Hi Kin Yan. My hand is better after 2 days of rest in the weekend, and thank God, last night I didn't have a lot of work, thanks for asking!

I wanna leave a comment in your xanga as well, but I need to register before leaving a comment there... that's why I didn't. If you check back here, just want to tell you, I have read that article by Dr. Yu before in CGST website, and I agree with him. That's especially true in China.